At Wheelco, we strive to always put the customer first. That is why we want to assure you that we are taking the necessary safety and precautionary measures for our customers and employees as we collectively face the impact of COVID-19. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Wheelco has been hyper-vigilant with the new CDC safety precautions and has followed strict adherence to COVID-19 operational guidelines.
As an essential business to the transportation industry, all of our stores will remain open. Rest assured they are clean, stocked, and ready to meet the demands of all our customers.
We are following strict guidelines that we’ve received from the CDC, as well as federal, state, and local agencies and have taken the following precautions:
- Frequent sterilization and disinfecting of equipment, door handles, restrooms, work stations, shopping carts, parts counters, credit card machines, and other commonly used areas.
- We're asking our walk-in customers to limit their parties to one person at our stores per visit and maintain social distancing.
- We'll continue to work with our suppliers to get the products you need in a timely and safe manner.
- Wheelco deliveries are still available.
- We're encouraging all employees than can work remotely to do so and abide by social distancing guidelines.
- We're encouraging all employees to monitor their own health and take the necessary steps to see a physician if they feel ill.
At Wheelco, we are Customer Driven. That means we will do all that we can for our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve. We have your back! We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation.