Truck & Trailer Suspension Service
Wheelco Truck & Trailer full-service repair shops provide complete truck and trailer suspension repairs for light, medium, and heavy-duty applications. With our large selection of premium quality products, our professionally trained technicians can replace and install parts for your suspension needs for air rides, mechanical suspension or integrated systems. Experienced technicians will diagnose the problem for your application on all makes and models. Years of experience and in-house parts will help you get you back on the road with minimal down-time.
- Diagnostic Troubleshooting
- Component Benchwork
- Complete Spring Installation & Repair
- Air Ride System Suspension Repair
- Axle, Torque Arm & Walking Beam Re-bushing & Replacement
- Welding – Aluminum & Steel Fabrication
- Frame Alterations
- Pusher & Tag Axle Installation
- Custom U-Bolt Bending
- Lift Kit Installation & Repairs
- Preventative Maintenance & DOT Inspection
Service Centers & Hours
Need reliable suspension service for your truck or trailer? Our service centers in Sioux Falls, SD and St. Paul, MN repair all fleet, medium-duty, and heavy-duty trucks, as well as all types of trailers.